Josh Tyrangiel’s Tips:
- Think about your customer or viewer.
- The experience of the event trumps the details, video conveys the experience best.
- Putting interactions of writer and subject on video creates more depth.
- Sometimes you have to “pause” the story to get the full picture.
- Communications is making it very difficult to run a repressive regime these days.
- Tell your stories as efficiently as possible.
- Maximize the richness and quality of multi-platform storytelling.
- People like videos of snakes.