Deconstruction of a Multimedia Package
1. Go to Olympics 2008
2. Choose three packages to deconstruct
4. Watch each package from beginning to end
5. Using a two-column script format, deconstruct package into audio and video sections
6. In the video section, list every shot (this includes camera shot, angle, movement, typography and transitions) seen in the multimedia package and describe the content in the shot (this includes video and still images).
7. In the audio section, list every sound detected. This includes, natural sound, voice over, sound effects, interview and music.
8. Hand in at the end of class.